Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Cookies... a year later

Here it is a year later and I'm getting around to wrapping up the "cookie" post.  Shame.

Well, it was successful....the kids sold 78 dozen and I decided to try it again this year for the Easter season.

The kids received an enthusiastic response when they started knocking doors and asking friends and family;  we ended up selling 120 dozen without hardly trying!!! It was crazy...people who ordered last year doubled and tripled their order this year.  Seeing that all the money went to missions and youth camps, this has been a worthy cause and the kids and I are up for it again next year!

We are very thankful to see the Lord blessing our efforts.



1 comment:

  1. And, they are the best sugar cookies I have ever eaten. I've eaten quite a few over the years....

    ReplyDelete